Black Mold Symptoms

Filed Under: Black Mold Information

Black mold can cause a variety of health problems in human beings as well as pets around your house.  Although the mold itself isn’t toxic, the chemicals that are released as a byproduct of the mold growing and expanding on surfaces of your home is what causes the health problems, some of which can become deadly if not identified and rectified in a proper manner.

Moisture is a perfect breeding ground for black mold.  If an area of your house is prone to moisture, and precautions aren’t taken to make sure that those areas are well ventilated, and that air is circulating properly, then you increase your chances of black mold being able to grow.  The way that they grow is by eating on the surfaces that they are living on.  That process releases toxins commonly referred to as VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) and those VOC’s are harmful to many parts of our body, especially our respiratory system.

If you think you are experiencing any of the following black mold symptoms, then contact a medical professional. If these problems are indeed caused by black mold, then you’ll definitely want to make sure to contact a black mold removal company to get rid of the mold so that no further health damage is done to you or your family.

Here are some of the symptoms of black mold exposure below:

What are some black mold signs to be on the look out for?

There are a few different things that can tip you off about possible black mold in your house.  If you are unsure, then it is worth your time to call a black mold removal specialist and their first step is to come out and identify if a problem actually exists, and the extent of the problem.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

Tagged with: , , ,